Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Flu!!

Well, last Saturday Abby started coughing and then got a fever. We took her Sunday afternoon to the Walgreens Take-Care clinic (which I have been impressed with twice now) and they said she had the flu. Probably H1N1 since they haven't seen the seasonal a lot. Well- also that weekend we had to get the Saturn fixed, which Ben rode his bike to go pick it up. I'm glad we are close enough that he can do that. We also had been to a 'multiples' consignment sale Saturday morning and got some good stuff. We also bought a 'new' jogging stroller that is pretty nice and hopefully it will work great. Anyway- I decided to take off Monday to help Ben clean and decontaminate the house. He went and bought a Shark Steam Pocket Cleaner- which is awesome!!! We cleaned all day long and tried to keep Abby in her bed (which is a hard thing to do). She is taking Tamiflu and Motrin to keep the fever away. Blaine got a fever Monday night and I went to school on Tuesday. I wasn't feeling all that great, but I thought it was because I was tired. Well, that night I ended up with a fever and called in for a sub for Wednesday and Thursday. Luckily, I had made 2 days of sub plans- somehow I guessed I was starting to get sick. Well, Abby had no fever and Blaine's fever is gone too!!! My fever is gone as well!!! I hope we stay well and can still have the baptism like planned. What a crazy week so far. It's going to take a lot to get our house back in shape, at least Abby has started Spring Break- which she will be off for 2 weeks since she has been out all of this week. Hope to make an update with the Baptism next!!!

No comments: