Thursday, July 1, 2010

Boys and the Pool

We have been staying at Rada and John's because our AC was out. Thanks to them for letting us crash!!! We had a blast. The boys and Abby loved playing in the sprinkler and the baby pool. Christian is our little water dog. He loves putting his whole face into the water. He doesn't even get choked. I think he has learned how to hold his breath!!! We are going to have to watch him- he reminds me of his big sis. On Wednesday, the water was chilly but they went swimming anyway. I put both boys in and Christian got down and started playing immediately; however, Blaine just stood there and would not sit down. He was so funny!! I think he reminds me of someone (myself who does not care for cool water). He just kept looking at me like 'do I have to?'. He finally got in and started playing some. Christian loves to splash and goes wild- Blaine is more laid back. Eventually, Blaine just leaned over the side and started picking the grass. He was so cute!!! I looked at his hands and he had 2 huge fists-full of grass. He would lean real far and try to get different types of leaves and grasses. He then attempted to eat some and throw it all in the pool. It was time to get out!! All the time they were playing Miss Abby-do was running in the sprinkler and laying out getting a tan. They boys are very busy and are extremely fast crawlers. It's about time to tie them together so at least they go in the same direction!!!! They both have 4 teeth- 2 front bottom and 2 fangs (that's what I call them). So much fun!!! I wish I had more time to update things and put things in their baby book. Maybe I can take a few days just for that. Now- more laundry to do.

No comments: