Thursday, July 29, 2010

Boys wave Bye-Bye

Today the boys waved bye-bye for the first time. Ben was going back to work after lunch and both boys waved bye-bye to him. They are growing up so fast. Blaine has figured out to move the fence and go behind to the no-no zone where all of our dvd's are. He lets his brother go too. I asked Abby if she was watching the boys while I was doing something and she said 'yeah I am'. I asked because I saw Blaine on the other side of the fence smiling so big!!! She jumped up and said 'Oh my gosh' and got him. That's what happens when a six year old watches the boy and the TV is on. She is an awesome helper though, and I have to keep reminding myself she is only 6. Well, I need to go watch the boys and hopefully someday I can get all of this down in their baby books!!!!

No comments: